Advertising, Donation, Sponsorship and Charitable Giving Policy
Advertising support is available for events and activities within our communities in New Jersey and New York where Noodlefan stores exist. Advertising requests may include ads in print publications, online advertising or outdoor/arena advertising. Requests will be considered based on their relevance to our preferred support areas, cost and the relevance of the target market to Noodlefan operations. Requests should be made six (6) weeks in advance of the activity and clearly indicate the purpose of the request as well as how Noodlefan will be acknowledged.
Corporate and in-kind donations are available to support events and activities in the communities where we work and hire. We provide in-kind donations for a number of events and activities depending on the type of event and number of people expected to be in attendance in the event. Requests should be made six (6) weeks in advance of the activity and clearly indicate the purpose of the request as well as how Noodlefan will be acknowledged..
Corporate Sponsorship and Charitable Giving
Corporate Sponsorship ($200 or more) and charitable giving are evaluated based on Noodlefan’s goals for giving. Preference will be given to applications that meet the company’s preferred support areas.
All applications for advertising support, corporate/in-kind donations, corporate sponsorships and charitable giving promotional items must be submitted using the Noodlefan Advertising Donation and Sponsorship and Charity Giving Request Form.
All requests must be submitted in a Noodlefan Advertising, Donation and Sponsorship and Charity Giving Request Form and it will be considered if sent at least six (6) weeks in advance of the desired commitment deadline. Requests must be sent to NF Corporate Services and charge a Noodlefan store that will benefit most.
- Organizations are limited to one request per calendar year.
- Organizations must be based in the state of New Jersey and New York where Noodlefan stores exist or in communities where a Noodlefan store is expected to open or the event must be hosted in one of those states.
- Organizations must qualify as a non-profit, tax-exempt organization under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and must submit Tax ID number and W-9 form. If an organization does not qualify as a non-profit, this should be noted in the appropriate place on the application, and this will be processed accordingly.
- Organizations should be able to provide evidence that the request is in response to a valid need.
- Organizations should be able to provide a review of financials of funds received from both private and public sectors.
- Organizations should be able to demonstrate effective organization, programmatic, and financial objective setting and management.
Requests will be accepted via online application or sent to NF Corporate Services Inc., 1029 Stuyvesant Avenue, Union, NJ 07083.
The following organizations, activities or programs are NOT eligible for a charitable contribution:
- Agencies that discriminate on the basis of color, race, creed, age, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Political causes, candidates, legislative lobbying, or advocacy groups
- Endowments or memorials
- Construction or capital campaign projects
- Sponsorships submitted by a third party on behalf of an organization.